MEL Manual Content
The Minimum Equipment List you must submit to your FSDO for acceptance includes the following MEL Manual Content containing information in a standard readily accepted FAA format.
The MEL Manual Content is created by starting with the FAA Master Minimum Equipment List (MMEL) and then modifying it as appropriate and applicable for your operation.
- Request for Acceptance to the FAA
- Administrative Section
- Definitions list per FAA Policy Letter (PL) 25
- Preamble per FAA Policy Letter (PL) 34 or Policy Letter (PL) 36
- Minimum Equipment List
- All Applicable Regulatory References and Summaries as Appropriate
- Operational (O) Procedures
- Maintenance (M) Procedures
- Nonessential Equipment and Furnishings (NEF) List are Available for Additional Cost